If you would like to listen to some music while you browse you can click here.
GIVING NEW LIFE
In John 3:1-16 Jesus states that unless a man is born again he can't see or enter the kingdom of God.
Nicodemus approached God like we approached God and that is by saying that if we take all the bad things out of our life and we put good things in our life and now we feel that we are accepted by God. Keeping the law won't work. This is pure error in thinking.MUST BE BORN AGAIN.
BORN AGAIN- is to be born anew or a new birth.
again is from the Holy Spirit.
3 THINGS WE MUST DO
1) We must die
2) Must stand before God to give account for our life.
3) Must be saved(born again)
GOD CREATED US FOR 2 THINGS
1) Desire to love us
2) Receive our love and Worship.
REASONS WHY WE MUST BE BORN AGAIN
1) So we are able to worship and talk to God -
have to be able to think and speak on His terms.
2) He gets us ready; so when we die we can go to Heaven.
3) Can't enter the Kingdom of God unless we are born again; doesn't matter what we do (plus or minuses of acts).
NECESSARY TO BE BORN AGAIN
1) A spiritual transaction where we put away the past and start a new. (sin is forgiven past, present and future)
2) We receive the gift of divide life- believing in Jesus
MEANING OF BORN AGAIN
You and I response to the person of Jesus Christ in the confession of our sins , placing our trin His sled blood at Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins; believe that His death paid our sin in dept and receive Him as our Savior is to receive the life of God.
BELIEVER- is dwelled by the Life of God.
UNBELIEVER- no life of God; sins; spiritual dead.
WE GET THE LIFE OF GOD BY 3 WAYS
1) God's word- convicts us
2) Blood - washes away our sins and takes away our guilt.
3) Spirit - gives us a new life.
WHAT IS INVOLVED TO BE BORN AGAIN
1) Confession of the need.
2) Placing my trust in Him.
3) Receiving Him by faith as my Savior.
(notes from a Dr. Charles F. Stanley sermon)